The next generation self-loading portable in the Quingo mobility scooters range.
The Quingo Flyte, with docking station, loads and unloads itself in under 60 seconds. The perfect solution for those that struggle with lifting, ideal indoors or out.
Every Quingo mobility scooter benefits from innovative design, engineering to the highest specifications and assembly by highly trained technicians. Like all 5 wheel Quingo mobility scooters the Flyte comes with safety as standard.
The Quingo Flyte mobility scooter takes portability to the next level, removing the need for heavily lifting while loading in under 60 seconds. With its self-loading, remote controlled, two button, docking station the Flyte can be transported with ease in almost every hatchback car, SUVs or 4×4 (may require SUV and 4 x4 Docking Station Extension Kit).
Ideal indoors or out, it can be used for trips to the local shops, in shopping centres and other public spaces or for keeping in touch with family and friends.
The unique 5 wheel stability system shared by all Quingo scooters preserves the manoeuvrability, improved driving position and posture benefits of a 3 wheel mobility scooter while including the stability and safer cornering characteristics of a 4 wheel scooter. As well as the exceptional anatomical driving position all Quingos also offer an incredible 80% more foot room than a 4 wheel mobility scooter of a similar length with Quintell™ Adaptive foot-plates allowing individual adjustment in multiple planes the most natural and comfortable ride is ensured.
- Portability in its own class – With it’s self-loading docking station the Flyte makes transporting the mobility scooter a breeze. Heavy lifting is eliminated, loading and unloading being achieved by using only 2 buttons on the remote control.
- No ordinary portable mobility scooter – Enhanced 5 wheel stability. The first generation, 3 wheel portable mobility scooters, while agile, are unable to match 4 wheel portables when it comes to stability. Using British designed 5 wheel Quintell™ technology makes for unrivalled stability, crucial for negotiating hills and slopes and when mounting or descending kerbs.
- Enhanced comfort & posture control – Being able to achieve a healthy posture is a vital consideration when choosing any mobility vehicle. Quingo is the only range of mobility scooters that feature adaptive footplates and allow for full ergonomic posture control, affording exceptional comfort even on those lengthy excursions. The feet forward configuration of Quingo allows customers of a loftier stature, and those who may suffer joint stiffness, to be accommodated in comfort in a portable vehicle measuring only 107 cm in length.
- Safer kerb handling – even at angles. Kerbs can represent considerable obstacle to scooter users. Only the Quingo 5 wheel system features the capability to ascend and descend kerbs at an angle of up to 45°. Additionally Quingo’s patented Kerbmaster not only prevents tipping but also eliminates beaching with it’s auto-powered drive system.
- Easy view digital dash with battery meter gauge, digital status/fault indicators, infinitely variable speed dial, push button lighting control, audible warning horn button, fingertip forward/reverse speed levers, security ignition key.
- Two tone fold flat seat with forward/reverse mechanism & quick release seatbelt.
- Automatic regenerative braking, automatic electromagnetic parking brake, easy grip manual hand brake.
- 3 x front lights & 2x rear lights/centre rear brake warning light .
- Docking station securely holds Flyte during transit. Fits most small hatchback cars and bigger (free assessment and fitting provided) with no modifications to the vehicle and no tools required.
- Unrivalled agility and a tighter turning circle – In independent research carried out by Thorpe Associates the 5 wheel Quingo proved to be more manoeuvrable than any 4 wheel scooter, of comparable length, available today. This makes for agility, while maintaining safety, in places with restricted space such as small shops and shopping centres.