Up To $600 Cashback – All Stair Lifts
Stannah Solus Stairlift
Stannah Sofia Stairlift
Stannah Starla Stairlift
Stannah Siena Stairlift
Stannah Sadler Stairlift
Stannah Stairlifts – Over 700,000 Stairlifts Installed Worldwide
Stannah Stair lifts are recognised around the world as the company that returns independence and a sense of safety to those who need help navigating the stairs of their home – both inside and out. In fact, there are more Stannah Stair lifts installed across the globe than any other brand.
Stannah started from an appreciation of great craftsmanship and focused that work on delivering safety, reliability, and value to its customers…and the only stair lift to offer a 5-year warranty as standard. Which is why Bluesky Mobility recommend Stannah Stair lifts in South Australia. If you would like a free in home measure and quote, please contact us here.
Bluesky Mobility design, deliver, and install Stannah Stair lifts for your peace of mind and security!
What Stannah stair lifts will do for you…
- Keep you safe by designing and manufacturing slim rail stair lifts that are practical, convenient, and easy to use.
- Give your family peace of mind in knowing their relative is secure and capable of navigating their entire home.
- Help people keep their independence, so they can choose to stay in their homes as long as they like.
- Help people remain active and busy doing the things that they like to do in and outside their homes.
Seeking information on a stair lift for family or friends?
We’re here to help you, so you can help your loved ones.
To you, it might be obvious that a family member or friend would benefit enormously from a stairlift. But to them, sometimes, the decision might not be quite so easy to make – even if you’re helping them to buy the stairlift.
It’s worthwhile talking over the benefits and advantages because, if your family member or friend is finding the stairs a struggle, a stairlift may make their life considerably easier.
- Stannah Stair lifts make ascending and descending the staircase effortless.
- They’re extremely reliable and have a variety of on-board safety features.
- They can be made to fit virtually any staircase – and there’s no mess, fuss or bother with the installation, which is normally carried out in under a day.
- There’s no pressure to buy. Our advisors are there to help you, your family or your friend make the right decision and, if we don’t think a st airlift is for them, we simply won’t sell it.
- A stair lift from Stannah is designed to fit in with existing decor and there are many styles, upholstery and finishes to choose. It’s just a piece of moving furniture that helps them get up and down the stairs.
- Over 700,000 Stannah stair lifts have been supplied and installed the world over and 98% of customers would recommend them.
- Stannah stair lifts fold neatly away when not in use, so you can still walk up and down the stairs.
Our commitment to service starts with our advice.
Buying a stair lift shouldn’t be a difficult decision. After all, a Stannah stair lift lets you live in the home you know, love and enjoy by removing the problem of climbing up and down the stairs.
“Getting a stair lift can be truly liberating”
From the moment you phone us to make an appointment, you’ll have our complete attention. And that lasts right through consultation, installation, maintenance, servicing and repairs if you ever need them.
Have now, pay later – 2 years interest free payment terms
Why wait? Now’s the time to enjoy the home you love and be independent again with a Stannah Stair lift and 2 years Interest Free terms. Be pre-approved in 24 hours. Lending terms & conditions apply to approved customers; not available with any other offer.
^ The $600 cashback is only available to outright purchases and cannot be used in conjunction with an interest free payment plan.
Why choose Stannah Stair lifts …
As a careful consumer, you’re doing the right thing researching stair lift companies carefully before you buy. Let us tell you why we think you should choose a Stannah:
Safety is our priority … always
All Stannah stairlifts undergo rigorous testing to ensure that critical safety measures are achieved throughout the design and manufacturing process. We only recommend a Stannah.
High quality as standard
Stannah and Bluesky Mobility is committed to our objective of upholding the highest standards in quality, design, and workmanship.
Reliability & design
Stannah stairlifts are built on the principles of reliability, stylish design, pleasing aesthetics, safety and long term value. The only Stairlift to offer a 5 year warranty.
Skilled technicians and installers
All stairlifts are delivered and installed by Blueksy Mobility’s courteous technicians who test the stairlift, clean up afterwards, and stay to ensure you understand how to use it.
Bluesky Mobility’s trained technicians are based at our showroom in Keswick, South Australia. We’re only a phone call and quick trip away if you need help.
98% of Stannah Customers would be happy to recommend a Stannah Stairlift to friends and family.
Book In For A
Contact Free In Home
(08) 8297 4405
Stannah Solus Brochure (Straight)
Stannah Solus Brochure (Curved)
Stannah Sofia Brochure (Straight)
Stannah Sofia Brochure (Curved)
Stannah Starla Brochure (Straight)
Stannah Starla Brochure (Curved)
Stannah Siena Brochure (Straight)
Stannah Siena Brochure (Curved)
Stannah Sadler Brochure
Stannah Outdoor Brochure